PRICE: R 3,060 per person
Our full-day safari at Inverdoorn Game Reserve gives you the chance to experience a Big 5 safari and enjoy an unforgettable day out.
En-route, savour the dazzling beauty of the Cape winelands, the sprawling fruit orchards of Ceres and the mystique of the Klein Karoo.
Grab a front row and watch the action unfold
Drive into the wild and spot the Big 5 from the comfort and safety of our open game-viewing vehicles. Enjoy a 2-hour game drive that gets you up close and personal with lion, zebra, buffalo and if you’re lucky, the elusive leopard. You can even walk with giraffe and experience a first-hand meeting with the big cats at the Lion Preservation Project.
- Travel via the wine region & Klein Karoo
- Fruit growing region of Ceres
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- Two-hour game drive in open air 4×4
- Walk with giraffes (time permitting & at game rangers’ discretion)
- Visit Lion Preservation Project
- Lunch under the shade of trees or in the Boma-style restaurant
- Relax by the pool in summer or by the fireplace in winter
- Return to Cape Town via the Huguenot Tunnel
Check ITINERARY for more details
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||At your accommodation in Cape Town (hotel, guesthouse, …)|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Between 6:15 and 7:00|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 18:00|
This tour will not be available on the 25th December.
Wine region & Klein Karoo
Then move inland to the semi-desert region of the Klein Karoo, equally beautiful but with contrasting colours and striking landscapes.
Fruit Growing Region of Ceres
The region is even more dramatic in autumn when the trees turn the region into a kaleidoscope of browns, oranges and yellows.
Game Drive in open 4 x 4
DISCOUNTS APPLICABLE FOR GROUPS OF 10 OR MORE
Let's chat about the organization of your group's accommodation & activities
Get a quote